Last Updated: 1/1/2018
1. Information we collect
- Account and Profile Information: We collect information about you when you create a support account or make purchases through our services. Information we collect includes your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Payment Information: When you make payments through our services, you may need provide financial account information, such as your credit card number, to our third-party payment services.
- Purchase Information: We collect information about what products you purchase through our services.
- Other submissions: We collect other data that you may submit to our services or us directly, such as when you request customer support, sign up for a mailing list, or communicate with us via email or social media sites.
2. What we do with your information.
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and promote our services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Enable you to access and use our services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations;
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; providing you with information about services, including technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, or advertising or marketing messages; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services; and
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our services, and other illegal activities;
- We may also use the information we collect for other purposes about which we notify you.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
4. THIRD-PARTY SERVICE
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us.
Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information.